(10) Drive transporter forward, if necessary, until cargo is emptied.
(11) Using boom-down control lever, lower boom.
(12) Using winch-in control lever, play in winch cable until pallet nose anchor seats in sheave guide.
(13) Align nose anchor hole. Using pin control lever, engage locking cylinder pin and secure quick-
release pin in bracket.
(14) Replace rear rail, if used, in rear stake pockets.
SECTION IV. OPERATION UNDER UNUSUAL CONDITIONS
Except for weather, there are no operations under unusual conditions. During wet or cold weather, pallets may
become slick and icy. Take appropriate precautions when loading, launching or retrieving pallets under these