ARMY TM 5-5420-212-23
MARINE CORPS TM 08676A-23/2
(4) STACKING PADS. Permits secure and proper stacking of panels for transportation.
(5) IDENTIFICATION PLATES. The component serial number is marked on this plate.
Junction Panel (JP)
The junction panel is used in the double story bridge to connect the sloping end of the bridge to the level roadway
of the bridge and is carried by four personnel. Curbs are not used on the junction panel.
The parts of the junction panel listed below are similar to those of the top panel and perform the same functions.
Dowel and Socket
Resilient Mount and Guide Slot
Carrying Bar Bracket
The parts special to the junction panel, together with their functions, are described below.
(1) LNCG POST LUG. Used to position launching nose cross girder post.
(2) LNCG POST PIN HOLE. For placement of headless pin to connect launching nose cross girder post.
(3) IDENTIFICATION PLATE. The component serial number is marked on this plate.