ARMY TM 5-5420-212-23
MARINE CORPS TM 08676A-23/3
(16) Insert shaft through hole in frame (7), then slide roller assembly (23) and slide collar (22) onto the shaft.
(17) Fit stop (18) on shaft ensuring that correct face of stop as previously marked, contacts rubber pad (54).
(18) Continue assembly of shaft by fitting second slide collar(22), inner bearing shells and roller assembly (23).
(19) Now insert shaft through opposite hole in frame.
(20) Fit flanged nut (28) and ensure hole lines up with hole in shaft enabling pin (27) to be driven in.
Coat threads of bolts with thread sealant before Inserting.
(21) Place bush assemblies (26) on shaft ends and secure with washers (25) and bolts (24).
(22) Slide roller (23) towards end of shaft until fully in position.
Wiper seal (30) should now be positioned over flanged nut (28).
(23) Move slide collar (22) into position with pin holes aligned and fit pin (21).
Second wiper seal (30) should now be over slide collar (22).
(24) Align holes in shaft (19) and stop (18), and fit bolt (17), washer (16) and nut (15).
(25) Insert indicator pins (20) at either end of shaft.
(26) Repeat steps (10) to (24), if necessary for assembly of other shaft.