ARMY TM 5-5420-212-23
MARINE CORPS TM 08676A-23/2
(2) HOOK. Connects post to ramp shelf on bankseat beam in double story construction.
(3) NOSE PIN HOLE. For insertion of a nose pin to secure bottom of post to jack post bracket on bankseat beam.
(4) JACK HOOD. Movable hood for positioning of hydraulic jack.
(5) IDENTIFICATION PLATE. The component serial number is marked on this plate.
The jack support is used to support the jack on single or double story baseplates during jacking of the bridge.
Light Launching Nose, Front and Rear Sections
These sections are used as a complete launching nose for 4 thru 8 bay single story and as the first two nose
sections of launching noses on 9 thru 12 bay single story, and 1 thru 22 bay double story and link reinforced bridges.
(1) TOP RAIL. Hooks over top rail of rear nose section.
(2) BOTTOM RAIL. Hooks over bottom rail of rear nose section.
(3) CENTER LUG. With center lug of rear section, forms nose pin slot.
(4) IDENTIFICATION PLATE. The component serial number is marked on this plate.