ARMY TM 5-5420-212-23
MARINE CORPS TM 08676A-23/2
(1) TOP RAIL. Mates with top rail of front nose section.
(2) BOTTOM RAIL. Mates with bottom rail of front nose section.
(3) CENTER LUG. With center lug of front section, forms nose pin slot.
(4) DOWELS. Used to line up nose section with heavy launching nose section.
(5) GUIDE SLOTS. Used to line up pin jaws so nose pin can be inserted by hand.
(6) PIN JAWS. Takes tension load when connected by nose pin to bankseat beam or another nose section.
(7) CENTER HOOK. Connects to ramp shelf on bankseat beam in 4 thru 8 bay single story construction.
(8) IDENTIFICATION PLATE. The component serial number is marked on this plate.