ARMY TM 5-5420-212-23
MARINE CORPS TM 08676A-23/2
Launching Nose Cross Girder (LNCG)
The launching nose cross girder is used to hold the near bank end of the launching nose in the position set for
construction and launch.
(1) PIN HOLES AND JAWS. For insertion of captive pins to secure girder to posts.
(2) ROLLERS. Bottom rail of heavy launching nose sections will run under rollers.
(3) GRAVITY CATCH. Used to prevent over-launching of nose during construction.
(4) CAPTIVE PINS. Used to secure girder to posts. Retainer clips must be used in captive pins.
(5) IDENTIFICATION PLATE. The component serial number is marked on this plate.