ARMY TM 5-5420-212-23
MARINE CORPS TM 08676A-23/2
The footwalk bearer is used to support the footwalk section on the post tensioning assembly.
(1) BEARING PAD. Rests against the bottom of the post tensioning assembly.
(2) STUB PIN BRACKET. Locates over the stub pin.
(3) FOOTWALK STOPS. For positioning the footwalk section.
(4) FOOTWALK POST HOLE. For footwalk post.
(5) IDENTIFICATION PLATE. The component serial number is marked on this plate.
The jacking bracket connects to the bankseat beam to provide a lifting point and a support base for the cable
pullers. The cable pullers are operated from the bankseat beam to lift or lower the end of the bridge.
(1) LINK. Pins to bankseat beam with a nose pin, secure with a retainer clip.
(2) SAFETY CHAIN LUGS. For connection of safety chains on davits to jacking bracket. Use a bracing pin and retainer
clip to secure chains to brackets.
(3) CABLE LUG. For connection of cable from puller to jacking bracket. Use a bracing pin and retainer clip.
(4) PULLER LUG. For pinning of puller to bracket. Use the anchor pin in the cable puller to secure puller to jacking
bracket. DO NOT USE any other type of pin.
(5) PULLEYS. For reeving of puller cables.