ARMY TM 5-5420-212-23
MARINE CORPS TM 08676A-23/2
(1) JACK HOOD. For positioning of the jack used to raise or lower CRB. These hoods are fixed, and do not move like
the hoods in the roller beam.
(2) FIXED PINS. These pins hold the capsill into the adjustable support posts.
(3) NOSE PIN HOLES. Nose pins are inserted in these holes to secure rocking roller to capsill.
(4) IDENTIFICATION PLATE. The component serial number is marked on this plate.
The footwalk is used as a platform for the post tensioning work party to stand on, when operating the cable
Nylon Faced Hammer
The nylon faced hammer is used on the bracing pins in the fork end anchors, and can be used on other small
Davit Post Assembly
The davit post assembly is used to raise or lower the bridge. Two davits are used at the end of the bridge which
allows the bridge to be raised or lowered a maximum or 4.3 ft (1.3 m). The davit is carried by four personnel.
(1) PUSH BAR LUGS. For connection of the short or long push bars from launch vehicle. This vehicle will be used to
keep the davit pulleys vertical above the jacking bracket pulleys.
(2) LEVELLING SCREWS. These screws are used to level the davit over the baseplates. Packing can be used under
baseplates if screws do not level davits as much as needed.