ARMY TM 5-5420-212-23
MARINE CORPS TM 08676A-23/2
(3) PULLEYS. For reeving of puller cable.
(4) GUSSET PLATE. The connecting plate between the two legs of the davit. During the raising or lowering operation,
the cable must be kept free of this plate.
(5) SAFETY CHAINS. These chains are connected to jacking bracket before raising or lowering the bridge.
(6) MARKING. The bottom cross member is marked as shown to ensure that the davits are assembled in the correct
orientation. The arrow must point towards the outside of the bridge.
(7) IDENTIFICATION PLATE. The component serial number is marked on this plate.