ARMY TM 5-5420-212-23
MARINE CORPS TM 08676A-23/2
(1) LUGS. Hold rear of landing roller in position.
(2) JACK SEAT. Base for 20T hydraulic jack used to adjust height of upper frame. Pivot mounted to keep jack seated
solidly in frame during operation.
(3) SADDLE. Fits head of jack. Pivot mounted to keep saddle on jack head during operation.
(4) ACCESS HOLES. For safe operation of hydraulic jack.
(5) REINFORCING PLATE. This is plate that is welded to standard LRP to reinforce it. It is one way of identifying a Mk
(6) IDENTIFICATION PLATE. The component serial number is marked on this plate.
The footwalk post is used to provide a guard rail on the post tensioning work platform.