ARMY TM 5-5420-212-23
MARINE CORPS TM 08676A-23/2
(2) GEAR CHANGE BUTTON. Raising the plunger allows gear change control to be rotated.
(3) LEVER OPERATING HANDLE. Operated by handle for taking in cable.
(4) LEVER CONTROL HANDLE. Operated by handle for paying out cable.
(5) HAND CONTROL LEVER. Releases the jaw blocks which grip the cable.
(6) ANCHOR PIN. For connection of puller to jacking bracket, or post tensioning assembly.
(7) HANDLE. For operating item 3 and 4 above. On item 3 handle is pushed on then twisted to lock it in position.
The rocking roller is used on the bridging capsill to form the capsill roller beam which is required for 2E + 13 thru
2E + 22 bay DS MGBs with and without reinforcement.
(1) UP/DOWN INDICATOR. Indicates whether roller is up or down.
(2) ROLLER SHAFT. This shaft is square ended to allow fitting of the ratchet wrench used to turn the shaft to raise or
lower the rollers.
(3) NOSE PIN HOLES. For the nose pins which secure the rollers to the capsill. These nose pins are always secured
with retainer clips.
(4) BEARING PADS. Moveable plates on the roller frame that the bridge will sit on when the rollers are turned to the
down position; this is called the locked position of the rollers. To unlock, the rollers are raised, and the plates slid