ARMY TM 5-5420-212-23
MARINE CORPS TM 08676A-23/2
(5) STACKING LUGS. Ramps have lugs underneath that are used for stacking.
(6) IDENTIFICATION PLATE. The component serial number is marked on this plate.
(7) CRANE LIFTING BRACKETS. Short ramps have two brackets on each side for lifting of ramps by crane.
Deck units are placed between the main girders to complete the bridge roadway. Deck units can also be used as
a lever to ease pinning or unpinning of the bankseat beam.
(1) RAIL HOOKS. Rail hooks on either end of the deck unit fasten over the top panel deck rail, securing the deck unit in
(2) CARRYING HANDLE HOLES. Two pairs of holes located at each end of the deck allow the deck unit to be carried
using carrying handles.
(3) IDENTIFICATION PLATE. The component serial number is marked on this plate.
The curb is used to warn drivers of their nearness to the edge of bridge. One curb is fitted on each top panel and
is carried by one person.
(1) FIXED CARRYING HANDLE. On rear side of curb.
(2) RAIL HOOK. Connects curb to deck rail on top panel.
(3) SUPPORT BLOCKS. Keep curbs in upright position on top panel.
(4) RIDGE MARKER GUIDE HOLES. Holds marker guide.