ARMY TM 5-5420-212-23
MARINE CORPS TM 08676A-23/2
(5) IDENTIFICATION PLATE. The component serial number is marked on this plate.
Bridge Marker Guide
The marker is placed in the hole at the end of a curb, with the panel positioned to the outside of the curb.
Markers are placed according to the number of bays (odd or even) in a bridge (as shown below).
(1) POST. Two tubes which telescope to raise or lower marker.
(2) FLAG ASSEMBLY. Reflective white plastic panel attached to top of post.
(3) SUPPORT PINS. Two pins near bottom of post which help to keep post in position.
(4) BOLT AND WING NUT. Used to secure post in fully extended position.
Remove panels from post before storing markers in baskets.