SECTION V. TROUBLESHOOTING
Due to the nature of this equipment and the few moving parts, there should be no malfunctions that require
SECTION VI. MAINTENANCE PROCEDURES
4-10. Instructions for the inspection and maintenance of the cargo pallets are outlined in the following
4-11. Nest Pin and Retaining Pin.
(1) Remove screw and washer securing chain to lift plate (figure 4-2).
Figure 4-2. Nest Pin, Removal and Installation.
(2) Lift the ring and remove retaining pin and chain.
(3) Remove nest pin.
b. Inspection and Repair.
(1) Inspect nest pin, retaining pin and chain for damage. Ensure free operation.
(2) Replace damaged or binding pin and chain.
(3) Replace damaged nest pin.
(1) Insert nest pin through holes in nest plate.
(2) Insert retaining pin and chain and secure by turning ring over end of pin.
4-12. Lift Pin
(1) Use proper sized drift pin to drive one spring pin through lift pin (figure 4-3).
(2) Remove flat washer and slide lift pin from lift plate.
(3) Remove remaining washer and slotted pin.