ARMY TM 5-5420-212-23
MARINE CORPS TM 08676A-23/2
Landing Roller Pedestal Mk1 (LRP)
The landing roller pedestal holds the landing roller and receives the launching nose on the far side of the gap. It
is used in 9 thru 12 bay SSB's and 1 thru 22 bay DSB's. The height of the roller pedestal is adjusted with a hydraulic jack
Use extreme care when the pedestal is being raised or lowered. DO NOT use any other opening
in pedestal as a point to operate jack. DO NOT Insert hand in access hole. Use the jack handle
only to operate the jack. Failure to follow these Instructions will result In serious bodily injury.
(1) LUGS. Hold rear of landing roller in position.
(2) JACK SEAT. Base for 15T hydraulic jack used to adjust height of upper frame. Pivot mounted to keep jack seated
in frame during operation.
(3) SADDLE. Fits head of jack. Pivot mounted to keep saddle on jack head during operation.
(4) ACCESS HOLES. For safe operation of hydraulic jack.
(5) IDENTIFICATION PLATE. The component serial number is marked on this plate.