ARMY TM 5-5420-212-23
MARINE CORPS TM 08676A-23/2
(6) ANCHORAGE TUBE. For insertion of panel pin used to secure launching nose to nose roller and the launching nose
link on a double story launching nose.
(7) IDENTIFICATION PLATE. The component serial number is marked on this plate.
Launching Nose Roller (LNR)
The launching nose roller is connected to the bankseat beam and permits movement of the launching nose
during construction. It also provides support and an anchorage point for the launching nose, during and at completion of
(1) ANCHORAGE HOLES. For insertion of panel pin to secure nose to roller.
(2) RAMP SHELF HOOKS. For connection of roller to ramp shelf of bankseat beam.
(3) PIN JAWS. Connects bottom of nose roller to center bracket of bankseat beam with launching nose pin.
(4) IDENTIFICATION PLATE. The component serial number is marked on this plate.